Sunday, December 6, 2009

Interviews

Since we decided to combine my parts to interview sections..

I performed few interviews with my friends.

(But I gave them the survey question handouts anyway)

I asked 7 of my friends and 2 people that I really don't know from other class.

1. How do you feel about your body?
5 people chose "Good"
2 people chose "So-So"
2 people chose "Bad"

2. Do you get any medicare services often?
9 people chose "No"
(My friends told me that they rather get medicines and stay at home.)

3. Did you get better medicare services in U.S?
1 people chose "Yes"
8 people chose"No"

4. Do you have any allergies or diseases?
5 people chose "Yes"
4 people chose "No"

5. Do you go to the hospital when you are sick?
2 people chose "Yes"
7 people chose "No"

6. Do you eat regularly?
1 person chose "Yes"
8 people chose "No"

7. Are you born with any kind of diseases?
1 person chose "Yes"
8 people chose "No"

8. If you can number your health status by numbering 1 through 10, then what is it?
(Assuming 10 is excellent, and 1 is horrible)

2 people chose 7-10
7 people chose 5-7

(I have hard copies for this survey)

-Yoon

No comments:

Post a Comment